It's been over a month since my last post. Being married is just so, so time consuming, you see.
Stuff has been on the go - like the following:
* Went on our honeymoon to Las Vegas. Managed to avoid Celine Dion. Had a crazy good time.
* Visited Winnipeg, Regina and Saskatoon. Have the mosquito bites to prove it.
* Chopped off my hair! (Well, not myself, but my Aunt Laura did)
* Began the process of renovating the kitchen by visiting our furniture and decor mothership, IKEA. I cannot wait to bid the ugliness of our current kitchen goodbye.
* Destroyed all the good things I had done for my body. Now starting those good habits back up. Sigh.
* Decided to actively look for another job as the current one was making my hair fall out and my teeth disfigured from all the clenching.
So, that is the thrill that is my life.
19 Aug 2007