A recent survey among members of an online dating site found that 36% of the women polled would dump their (ed note: imaginary) partner for giving an "inadequate" Christmas gift. The survey went on to say that women with higher educations were most likely to give a relationship the axe over this reason.
It makes you wonder what brilliant thesis papers these ladies would have written. I'll guess:
- Evidence and Examples of Telepathy in Males
- If The Shoe Fits: Disney Princesses as Modern Role Models
- Beyond Digging: Technological Advancements in Gold Excavation
- Off With His Head!: A Historical Review of Capital Punishment
- Finding Truth and Inspiration in the Speeches of Gordon Gekko