7 Aug 2013

Overheard: Please Let This Be An Innocent Three's Company Kind Of Misunderstanding

Was just in the backyard, hanging out with my only friend the dog when I heard this conversation over the fence, a couple doors down. These people are in their 50s or 60s and I see the husband almost everyday while walking Huck:

Woman: You told me we'd try.

*I perk up and pause the ritual post-work scratching of Huck's chest. Huck is not amused.*

Man: What? Now?

Woman: Don't be an idiot.

Man: Well, you're bringing it up now.

Woman: They say it's better to talk about things after the fact, when you're not in the heat of the moment.

Man: Heat of the moment? When was that?

Woman: I guess that's our problem. There's no heat, sir. No heat at all.

Man: Fine. FINE! This weekend, alright?

Woman: Good. I'll pick up Vaseline from the Costco.

Father of the Monkey,  6:44 p.m., August 07, 2013

What most struck me about this? "I'll pick up Vaseline from the Costco."

You know how BIG a tub a Vaseline from Costco is?? What in the WORLD would they do with that quantity of Vaseline? I mean, REALLY! What could two people (I hope) possibly do that would require that much Vaseline?

Can you re-direct the nanny cam, do you think?

Bunny Moreno 10:59 a.m., August 08, 2013

O-M-G Its one of those convos one wishes they never overhear LOL xox

www.bunnysvictory.com

doctor T 11:27 a.m., August 08, 2013

Hahaha, you can only hope they were talking about some kind of home renovation hack gone wrong.

Emily,  7:31 p.m., August 08, 2013

I shuddered. Physically shuddered. I think I still am.

steve7876 11:15 p.m., July 13, 2015

I am annoyed that your break-up piece was funnier and better written than mine. Such jealousy is another reason why I could never date another blogger.wedding flowers

Shahzad Sajjad 11:04 a.m., August 12, 2015

Thank you for a real good article in this article. My partner and i seemed to be seeking something like this particular for a reasonable time and now I’ve identified that on your own web site.unitedsurfcamps network

Abby cristal 6:31 a.m., August 22, 2015

Hi,this is AIZAH. I am actual page rank Backlinks provider,I am giving the warranty that all links are powerful and ranked your site with a days.
jerryallentraveljets |

wallofdeathworldtour |

tourbystudent |

kermitontour |

stourfinancial |

fab4tours |

travelodgeauburn |

southtyroltravels |

residenttechnologies |

monitoranycomputer |

amy ryan 6:38 a.m., August 22, 2015

Having read this I believed it was rather informative. I appreciate you finding the time and effort to put this informative article together. I once again find myself spending a lot of time both reading and posting comments. But so what, it was still worth it!
technews404 |

techviewmedia |

collegenowtechprep |

thetechnologydiet |

titlelxtech |

agontechnologies |

r2automation |

youthbusinessamerica |

kentbusinessclinic |

businessriskinsight |

Robin Son 2:17 a.m., August 24, 2015

That’s right Smotrs…. The guy sure knows his Excel stuff. Would love to see the code to do this.
clucoffeefood |