7 Aug 2013

Overheard: Please Let This Be An Innocent Three's Company Kind Of Misunderstanding

Was just in the backyard, hanging out with my only friend the dog when I heard this conversation over the fence, a couple doors down. These people are in their 50s or 60s and I see the husband almost everyday while walking Huck:

Woman: You told me we'd try.

*I perk up and pause the ritual post-work scratching of Huck's chest. Huck is not amused.*

Man: What? Now?

Woman: Don't be an idiot.

Man: Well, you're bringing it up now.

Woman: They say it's better to talk about things after the fact, when you're not in the heat of the moment.

Man: Heat of the moment? When was that?

Woman: I guess that's our problem. There's no heat, sir. No heat at all.

Man: Fine. FINE! This weekend, alright?

Woman: Good. I'll pick up Vaseline from the Costco.

Father of the Monkey,  6:44 p.m., August 07, 2013

What most struck me about this? "I'll pick up Vaseline from the Costco."

You know how BIG a tub a Vaseline from Costco is?? What in the WORLD would they do with that quantity of Vaseline? I mean, REALLY! What could two people (I hope) possibly do that would require that much Vaseline?

Can you re-direct the nanny cam, do you think?

Bunny Moreno 10:59 a.m., August 08, 2013

O-M-G Its one of those convos one wishes they never overhear LOL xox

www.bunnysvictory.com

doctor T 11:27 a.m., August 08, 2013

Hahaha, you can only hope they were talking about some kind of home renovation hack gone wrong.

Emily,  7:31 p.m., August 08, 2013

I shuddered. Physically shuddered. I think I still am.

Anjli honey 6:08 a.m., April 26, 2015

I actually provided image from the burial container on my apple iphone, the person getting that on the iphone 3gs experienced the actual message “missing plug-in”, with out graphic was connected. Just what connect is essential, and it is the item required own telephone, or maybe could it be something must have recently been dispatched with the picture?
http://www.health-of-migrants.com |

school,  12:38 p.m., May 19, 2015

The learning lab is providing the best Early Childhood Music Tutor Sydney and English tutor in Sydney and if you are looking for maths tutor for your child contact us now!

steve7876 12:05 a.m., June 28, 2015

Maybe I should do the same thing, for sure many will have the same opinion!Seagrove Beach real estate