Things Your Shouldn’t Do While Your Husband Is Working From Home And On An Important Conference Call
- Burst out of the bathroom with the sound of the toilet running in the background and proudly exclaim, “That took three whole flushes to go down!”
- Pick up the line in the den and start breathing heavily into the phone.
- Yell, “Hey, did you ever get around to asking your jerk boss if he can finally give you some time off? I bet he won’t give it to you – those idiots you work with probably can’t handle it without you!”
- Blare Goodbye Horses in the next room.
- Grab his junk.
- Loudly ask, “Hey, mister, where did you put my pants?” in a child’s voice.
- Carry your laptop into the room and, just out of his reach, start watching Michael Richard’s finest moment on YouTube.
- Flick the lights on and off a dozen times really fast. Later explain you were checking to see if he had epilepsy.
- Pick up the other line in the den (again) and try to figure out the
Cop Theme with the button tones. Beverly Hills
- Take his picture: