34. He just turned 35.
33. He shares a birthday with Harrison Ford and Patrick Stewart - and some guy named Julius Caesar (but has this Caesar fellow ever played a character who flew around in a spaceship? No? Then he isn't really important, is he?)
32. His favourite soccer team is Manchester United.
31. His favourite hockey team is the Habs.
30. His favourite baseball team is the one he created for his *snore* fantasy baseball league.
29. He'll watch any movie that has Matt Damon, Hugh Grant or Paul Rudd in it.Yeah, even Mickey Blue Eyes.
28. He watches Ocean's Thirteen every time he's hungover. In other words, a few times a month.
27. I've caught him watching so many "chick flicks" that we now refer to them as "Byck flicks".
26. Seriously. The guy has watched A League of Their Own, like, at least four times this year.
25. If his bitch of a wife would let him, he would eat Italian food every single day for the rest of his life until his body exploded, covering the earth with Marinara sauce, spaghetti, and garlic bread.
24. After reading Eating Animals, he decided to go veggie.
23. That lasted two days.
22. He ended his
21. His favourite treat is either a Chunky Kit-Kat or a Peanut Butter Oh Henry. He's clearly into the "spin off" chocolate bars.
20. He has a little gap between his front teeth that I think is cute.
19. It was not caused by cavities from indulging in too many number 21s.
18. His hair has greyed massively since we got married.
17. That's just a coincidence.
16. His favourite TV show that's still airing is Community.
15. That's why he was so pleased with the birthday gift I got him:
12. He does an impression of Robert De Niro that is about the most sexually unappealing thing ever.
11. He loves playing recreation league soccer, tennis, and golf.
10. But he hobbles and winces like an old man every time he comes home from doing those things.
9. Probably has something to do with all that TV and moving watching I mentioned above.
8. He's originally from Timmins, which he considers a northern town.
7. But it isn't really all that north. I mean, it's south of Calgary, for Pete's sake.
6. He married a girl from a REAL northern town.
5. Their fourth wedding anniversary is tomorrow.
4. They're celebrating that by closing on their new house!
3. He just said he's feeling really happy about life right now.
2. His wife feels the same way.
1. She wishes him a very happy birthday because he's a nice man and a good husband and he deserves it. She loves him very much.