24 Feb 2012

And Then I Jizzed. In. My. Pants ....

MINE:

Kitchenaid Deluxe Edition mixer in Almond Cream. In my kitchen. For me. Forever.

Can I get a "Fuck Yeah!"?

Also? It's a Pinplement. AWWWWWYEAH.

Scrapyard Butterfly 9:36 pm, February 24, 2012

FUCK YEAH!! I love my KitchenAid. Mine's cherry red. Have fun!

Anne 10:03 pm, February 24, 2012

It will change. your. life. I swear, I got mine (in Pistachio) just before Christmas, but I already don't know how I lived without it.

Tans 2:40 pm, February 25, 2012

you. will. love. this. i've had mine for 7 years - royal blue - and i keep that baby shined up better than i do my car. it's used almost as much too. swoon. welcome to the club.

Alanna,  10:56 am, February 27, 2012

I say good morning to my KitchenAid every day and give it a loving pat... anyone else do this too? no? Just me then. OK.

I'm fine with that. I love my KitchenAid.

Meghan,  4:36 pm, February 28, 2012

I love mine! Lately, my grinder attachment has been getting more use than anything; it's awesome to be able to customize your own blends-and it's safer with no paranoia about the effects of that ammonia stuff they treat pre-ground with.

Jacqui 9:57 pm, February 28, 2012

I recently bought myself a KitchenAid mixer. I didn't get the colour I wanted, I got the one that was on sale, Black Onyx. But that's OK. I'm thrilled with having a mixer and I've baked more since getting it 2 months ago than I have in the last 10 years!!

amy ryan 6:36 am, October 23, 2014

Very interesting article. I would love to read the book “Start with Why”, by Simon Sinek. I think he has taken a great topic to deal with. Teaching leaders to inspire others is a good idea to bring up a civilized society. Thanks for sharing. Keep posting.
www.homeschoolersforken.com |