24 Feb 2012

And Then I Jizzed. In. My. Pants ....

MINE:

Kitchenaid Deluxe Edition mixer in Almond Cream. In my kitchen. For me. Forever.

Can I get a "Fuck Yeah!"?

Also? It's a Pinplement. AWWWWWYEAH.

Scrapyard Butterfly 9:36 p.m., February 24, 2012

FUCK YEAH!! I love my KitchenAid. Mine's cherry red. Have fun!

Anne 10:03 p.m., February 24, 2012

It will change. your. life. I swear, I got mine (in Pistachio) just before Christmas, but I already don't know how I lived without it.

Tans 2:40 p.m., February 25, 2012

you. will. love. this. i've had mine for 7 years - royal blue - and i keep that baby shined up better than i do my car. it's used almost as much too. swoon. welcome to the club.

Alanna,  10:56 a.m., February 27, 2012

I say good morning to my KitchenAid every day and give it a loving pat... anyone else do this too? no? Just me then. OK.

I'm fine with that. I love my KitchenAid.

Meghan,  4:36 p.m., February 28, 2012

I love mine! Lately, my grinder attachment has been getting more use than anything; it's awesome to be able to customize your own blends-and it's safer with no paranoia about the effects of that ammonia stuff they treat pre-ground with.

Jacqui 9:57 p.m., February 28, 2012

I recently bought myself a KitchenAid mixer. I didn't get the colour I wanted, I got the one that was on sale, Black Onyx. But that's OK. I'm thrilled with having a mixer and I've baked more since getting it 2 months ago than I have in the last 10 years!!

Emma Hardy 5:25 a.m., May 06, 2015

Blackberries are perennial, meaning the same blackberry plant will continue to bear fruit year after year. They produce fruit from late summer to early fall and grow from 4 7 feet tall. They grow best with full sun and in soil with good drainage, in regions with minimum temperatures ranging from 20 to 20 degrees.
http://www.execu-car.com |