TTC had the means to gently electrocute passengers who disobeyed the courtesy rules of public transit.
I have it all worked out. Here's a small example of crimes and suggested punishments, based on what I've seen just this week while 'riding the rocket':
- Wearing your backpack in a crowded subway: a wee reminder shock
- Leaning on the poles when people are trying to hold onto them: a short buzz of electricity
- Trying to get onto the subway while people are still filing out: a quick tazing
- Pretending you don't notice the person with mobility issues who you should offer your seat to: a jaw-clenching jolt
- Eating durian on a streetcar: LEVEL 10 DEATH RAY