26 Jan 2012

Overheard: How Do You Know You Don't Like It If You Won't Even Try It?

Overheard while walking along Danforth next to two college-aged girls:

Girl in Puffy Jacket: Ooo! When the weather warms up we should totally go to that gelato place! It's supposed to be so good.

Girl in Green Scarf: Isn't that where Sarah found a pube in her cup?

Girl in Puffy Jacket: *genuinely annoyed* Oh my GOD, you are SUCH a picky eater.

Anonymous,  11:44 am, January 26, 2012

Uhoh. Now I want to know which gelato shop it was, as I'm also a "picky eater."

Unapologetically Mundane 5:24 pm, January 26, 2012

I mean, pubes are special, but one of my co-workers found a fly in his Chipotle once and now just absolutely refuses to eat there and always makes a big show of it whenever I suggest ordering it for our company lunches. Eat your goddamn protein, you baby.

Anonymous,  6:31 pm, January 26, 2012

Obviously "puffy girl" has previous eating experience with said pube.

Candy Sim 12:24 am, September 19, 2016

This is one of the cult game now, a lot of people enjoy playing them . Also you can refer to the game :
gold mine strike | pokemon go 2
The game controls are shown just under . Movement mechanisms primarily include acceleration and tilting controls.
stickman games | stick war 2 | animal jam 2

Hill 3:40 am, October 26, 2016

Pavé Tile Co combines over forty years of expertise and passion to bring you an inspiring collection of crafted tiles sourced from cutting-edge designs from Europe and across the globe. Located at 339 Swan Street, Richmond, Melbourne 3121

floor tiles melbourne

Rebecca Alexandra 3:05 am, April 01, 2017

a given article is very interesting and very useful for me, thank you very much admin and pardon me permission to share the article here obat darah tinggi paling ampuh

messi awaludin 11:23 pm, May 11, 2017

I can feel that the articles contained in this blog is so interesting. I also get a variety informasin, thanks.
cara mengatasi menstruasi yang berlebihan