27 Jan 2012

Yello!

This has the potential to be both awesome and depressing at the same time:

Eeee?!

And yes, that's a trailer for a commercial. A commercial. We don't know what product it's for yet, but if Ferris ends up shilling for an insurance company, I might kill myself.

Regardless, this buzz for an ad confirms that the cultural tastes of future generations will be exactly as they were portrayed in Demolition Man:

(I'm actually not judging; I would totally be charmed by a jingles-only radio station.)

But let's hope for the best that this mini Ferris Bueller reprise is fun and doesn't send us all into a grief spiral over our lost youth and lame dulled adult lives.

Eeee?!

Happy Friday?

Here's a song for the road, my favourite one from Ferris Bueller's Day Off:

Oh, what the hell, here's a few more:

The best for last:

God, I really love everything about that movie. Don't fuck Ferris up, ad people!

Tans 12:55 pm, January 27, 2012

I'm not holding my breath. There's a trend right now that people can't be creative so they've got their sights set on movies I adored while growing up. I'm so afraid that "Footloose" only opened the floodgates.

They best not touch my beloved John Hughes movies!! MUST. NOT.

Megan 1:05 pm, January 27, 2012

Just saw this article: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/money/matthew-broderick-returning-ferris-bueller-reports-article-1.1012887?localLinksEnabled=false Looks like it's a Honda ad.

MMM,  1:07 pm, January 27, 2012

I hope there's a Cameron Frye cameo.

Karen 5:34 pm, January 27, 2012

I love that movie so much. Don't fuck this up character up for me, Honda.

Karen 5:49 pm, January 27, 2012

Do you suppose the Twist and Shout scene is kind of like the first flash mob?

Candy Sim 10:38 pm, July 29, 2016

this is one of the cult game now, a lot of people enjoy playing them . Also you can refer to the game :
age of war | earn to die 5 | Tank trouble | happy wheels | earn to die 6
The game controls are shown just under . Movement mechanisms primarily include acceleration and tilting controls.
tank trouble unblocked | wings io | strike force heroes

Hill 3:38 am, October 26, 2016

Pavé Tile Co combines over forty years of expertise and passion to bring you an inspiring collection of crafted tiles sourced from cutting-edge designs from Europe and across the globe. Located at 339 Swan Street, Richmond, Melbourne 3121

tiles melbourne

Monu Dabas 2:15 am, November 11, 2016
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel Miller 7:25 am, May 12, 2017

Your article is so nice to see it. Hopefully, I get to read your other articles. Thanks for posting it. Godaddy Promo Codes