27 Jan 2012

Yello!

This has the potential to be both awesome and depressing at the same time:

Eeee?!

And yes, that's a trailer for a commercial. A commercial. We don't know what product it's for yet, but if Ferris ends up shilling for an insurance company, I might kill myself.

Regardless, this buzz for an ad confirms that the cultural tastes of future generations will be exactly as they were portrayed in Demolition Man:

(I'm actually not judging; I would totally be charmed by a jingles-only radio station.)

But let's hope for the best that this mini Ferris Bueller reprise is fun and doesn't send us all into a grief spiral over our lost youth and lame dulled adult lives.

Eeee?!

Happy Friday?

Here's a song for the road, my favourite one from Ferris Bueller's Day Off:

Oh, what the hell, here's a few more:

The best for last:

God, I really love everything about that movie. Don't fuck Ferris up, ad people!

Tans 12:55 pm, January 27, 2012

I'm not holding my breath. There's a trend right now that people can't be creative so they've got their sights set on movies I adored while growing up. I'm so afraid that "Footloose" only opened the floodgates.

They best not touch my beloved John Hughes movies!! MUST. NOT.

Megan 1:05 pm, January 27, 2012

Just saw this article: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/money/matthew-broderick-returning-ferris-bueller-reports-article-1.1012887?localLinksEnabled=false Looks like it's a Honda ad.

MMM,  1:07 pm, January 27, 2012

I hope there's a Cameron Frye cameo.

Karen 5:34 pm, January 27, 2012

I love that movie so much. Don't fuck this up character up for me, Honda.

Karen 5:49 pm, January 27, 2012

Do you suppose the Twist and Shout scene is kind of like the first flash mob?

Candy Sim 10:38 pm, July 29, 2016

this is one of the cult game now, a lot of people enjoy playing them . Also you can refer to the game :
age of war | earn to die 5 | Tank trouble | happy wheels | earn to die 6
The game controls are shown just under . Movement mechanisms primarily include acceleration and tilting controls.
tank trouble unblocked | wings io | strike force heroes

Hill 3:38 am, October 26, 2016

Pavé Tile Co combines over forty years of expertise and passion to bring you an inspiring collection of crafted tiles sourced from cutting-edge designs from Europe and across the globe. Located at 339 Swan Street, Richmond, Melbourne 3121

tiles melbourne

Monu Dabas 2:15 am, November 11, 2016
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel Miller 7:25 am, May 12, 2017

Your article is so nice to see it. Hopefully, I get to read your other articles. Thanks for posting it. Godaddy Promo Codes

Unknown 2:48 am, July 10, 2017

Thank you very much. I'm really impressed with this article, it is very professional. I think you have to learn about this issue is very carefully and have good knowledge
Delhi Escorts Girls
Delhi Escorts Services

Dhinchak Pooja 6:11 am, July 29, 2017

Your style is unique in comparison to other people I have read stuff from. Many thanks for posting when you have got the opportunity, Guess I all just bookmark this blog. Bangalore escorts service

ha vu 9:32 pm, September 07, 2017

the information is very nice and helpful to us, thank you for sharing
Friv 200
Frvi
Kizi 1000
Friv100
Frin

Teena Sharma 6:40 am, September 09, 2017

Wow! Great article, I am just searching and found your blog. I would like to thank you for the informative post also it will help the reader... Thanks again!
escorts in Mg Road

ha vu 8:07 pm, January 01, 2018

It is hard to think on such great topics, it needs more knowledge and skills too. Thanks.
Friv 2
Friv 3
Friv 4
Friv 5
Friv 1
Kizi 10

ha vu 9:05 pm, March 20, 2018

Hi my friend! I wish to say that this post is awesome, nice written and include almost all vital infos.
Friv 100
Friv 1000
Kizi 2
Friv4school

ht70363@ 12:55 am, April 28, 2018

Thank you for your contribution during the last time
Friv4
Friv 2 Games
Yepi Games

Unknown 2:27 am, September 07, 2018

Trueshopee is a leading online store for various brand watches listed here. We pride ourselves as we have emerged as a pioneer online store. With our rich experience and vast knowledge, we are continuously growing and enhancing our services with each passing day.
Most of the people ask us how we can offer quality products at affordable prices. This is because our professionals who are dedicated to provide their best services and work using a customer-oriented approach that is why all our customers are happy and satisfied with our services.
buy led bulb

Unknown 9:19 pm, December 06, 2018

This is a great article. You will also like this because it is a great answer for many more reviews.
Friv